查看 HUGO next generation 比赛的结果
Help HUGO attract Millenials with your breakthough ideas
Bring back young people to fragrances! Innovate and create the next fragrance must-have that Millennials will find irresistible.
Presentations with illustrations and text (6 pages max)
Dear all, BIG thank to all the contestants for their participation! It was a challenging yet inspiring problem you had to solve and all of your ideas helped us to confirm there is a need to move the category forward.
Many of your ideas were great but we had 5 that were really new, yet on brand, possible in the medium term and most importantly, answering some strong insight.
Thanks a lot for your participation and hope to work with all of you again soon!
InDezign #1 奖
- Really liked the idea of integration of technology as a reminder / "partner in crime" / counselor.
- Like the design and how the fragrance will be working.
- Taps into wearable tech trend + allows portability and life on the move.
- Good use of insights, congratulations!
kbr3scia #2 奖
aventicum #3 奖
- Solves perfume’s main problem: not being visible and does not stand out.
- Solves also one big aspect: people forget to put on fragrances and this will solve the issue
- Quite young and "rebel"
- Could be cool if people would design their own tattoo and order them it could be massive!
- Potential to collaborate with artists or make special editions.
harimurdoko #4 奖
aaronlobb #5 奖
- Taps into the new Millennial role models: inspiration in real, diverse people; not megastars.
- Potential to create a social purpose around this: starting an initiative of empowering young people in creative entrepreneurship.
- A more metaphorical take on 'boost for everyday life situations' –important to give that boost beyond the fragrance.