How can you revolutionize pizza and make it everyone's favorite food?
Pizza is great. Who doesn’t love pizza? It’s simple, it’s convenient, it’s fast, it’s yummy, and there are so many types and flavors of pizzas to suit every tastebud.
Domino’s Pizza is the #1 pizza delivery brand in the world. Offering a variety of value and premium pizzas, sides and desserts, Domino’s aims to make and deliver every delicious order fresh and fast.
Today, there’re so many food options to choose from besides pizza, Domino’s needs your help to surprise and excite people ages 18-34, with innovative and creative ideas that will get them going back to Domino’s and loving their pizzas. There will be two contests on innovative new product ideas for Domino’s Pizza and this is the first.
Revolutionize the pizza world with new and out of the box ideas that will get people excited about ordering from Domino’s.
Share your innovative ideas on how Domino’s Pizza can shake up the pizza world and appeal to the hearts, minds and stomachs of people ages 18-34.
Here are the first four areas that we’d like you to innovate on. Please choose from one of these four areas to focus your innovation on. If you have more than one idea, please submit it as a separate entry:
- Handmade with care: Food that’s crafted with care that maintains the quality and consistency with every bite. It’s not about perfect looking pizza but the authentic tastes and flavors that come from caring about how food is made. It’s about value for money as opposed to cheap, giving you the real deal when it comes to your pizza.
- Deluxe comfort food: This is a new spin on childhood favorites that brings you back to a special place of enjoyment with yummy, delicious memories. Not about replicating past flavors in the present, it’s about the subtle steps forward in food experimentation that show grown ups that they can still enjoy their childhood favourites in a new, sophisticated way. Transform comfort food into a pizza innovation that’s relevant for today.
- Streetwise flavors: This is about food that’s evolved from the ground up – a spontaneous fusion of urban and international, East and West – spontaneously as the world becomes smaller. It’s still about great, simple food as opposed to complicated molecular gastronomy or over-the-top cooking. How can your streetwise flavors in pizza stimulate and surprise the palette in unexpected ways.
- Healthy common sense: After years of associating convenience with junk, we’re evolving towards a more sensible yet enjoyable and easy way of healthy eating where we see fresher food choices and smaller portions; being healthy is a lifestyle enjoyment not a restriction or compromise on flavors. It’s about pairing the good with the bad consciously. How can you innovate pizza to be relevant in a holistic balance of “what’s good” versus “I want”?
Remember, you just need choose one of the four innovation areas above per submission. Please tell us which area of pizza innovation you chose (e.g., #3 Streetwise flavors) in the template provided in the specific guidelines.
You can draw inspiration from other products (or even services) that you’ve had a good eating experience with.
We are not looking for new flavors or toppings. Think outside the box and show us what Domino’s Pizza can do to give you a revolutionary pizza experience along the four areas listed above.
To help you with your idea, think about:
- Product: Is this a new product? Different ingredients? What does it look like and what would you call it?
- Packaging: Think about a new design, new size, new shape, what do people use to eat it?
- Place or occasion: When do people eat it? What might be the easiest or best way for people to order it?
- Technology: How could technology make this product better?
- #1 奖金 € 1,500
- #2 奖金 € 600
- #3 奖金 € 400
1 visual and up to 150 words as explanation (1 page PDF template)
Your idea will show us brand new, out of the box pizza experiences that will grab the attention of people ages 18-34 who are constantly on the lookout for new eating adventures.
- Use this template for your submission: here
- Entries must be in English only.
- Your entry should include a visual of your idea and a paragraph of text explaining your idea.
- Please submit your entry based on one of the four areas described above. If you have more than one idea, please submit it as a separate entry.
- You can use commercial library pictures for your submission. Please indicate the source.